Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Yet again with the waiting.

I'm finally over a brutal, totally-kicked-my-ass-but-good cold, which enhanced my first week at the new job. Things are going really well, though. This job rocks!

Here we go again...still waiting for my certification from SoundviewTV. Anthony finally turned in his PSA and Ashley told him that both our certifications will be mailed this week.

Ah, OK; riiiiiiiiiight! That SOUND you hear is me breathing normally, because I'm not HOLDING MY BREATH! HA-HA-HA-HAAAAA! GET IT? NOT HOLDING MY BREATH? SO I'M BREATHING NORMALLY, 'CAUSE I'M NOT HOLDING IT 'CAUSE I DON'T REALLY EXPECT TO GET IT ANYTIME SOON!!! LOL!!! ROFL!!! WTF!!1 OH, IS THAT FUNNY OR WHAT? THIS BOY IS ON FIRE! FIRE!!!

Sorry 'bout that. Anyway, Ant and me have discussed our project, and I guess we're officially in pre-production. First thing we need to do is get permission to film in studio's bathroom, then schedule a practice shoot to work out lighting, audio, and camera placement. Since the restroom is shared by the entire floor, we might have trouble getting the OK, but we'll most likely be shooting outside of normal work hours.

I've been putting together a po'-boy's lighting kit. So far I have a couple of scoop fixtures and a Home Depot twin 6' halogen light stand, which throws anything from 250 to 1000 watts.

That's it for now. More soon...not that anyone's actually READING this rambling series of textually incontinent verbosity. But it makes me feel good to write it all the same. Who cares if nobody's reading it?

No comments: