Thursday, December 21, 2006

The new camera is in!

I just received the brand spankin' new Canon GL-2, and used it on the evening of the "Blog Wars" screening we had. Click the link to see the details of the event.

Blog Wars airs on American television on the Sundance Channel on Dec. 28th at 10PM and on Dec. 30th at 7PM. The BBC will broadcast the show sometime in January, probably. Our friends in the UK can watch the Brook Lapping website for details.

(Photo by Caffeinated Geek Girl)

I haven't downloaded the video yet, and judging from how many warning lights were flashing on the LCD display while I was shooting, I probably had all the settings wrong and the output will look like crap.

Anyway, now that I've got the new camera, I can't wait to use it to annoy Joe Lieberman and other politicians who routinely betray the public trust.

And if I have time, I'll also make cool videos like this:


(Disclaimer: No bulls were harmed in the making of this video; but one of 'em got really pissed off about it!)

No comments: