Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Boardwalk

.

This picture was taken last weekend at Silver Sands beach. I like the way the boardwalk looks like it goes nowhere, with the clouds layered above.

Whenever I carry my digital camera with me these days I try to take pictures of anything that looks interesting, because it helps me see what the scene would look like in video. The human eye can be deceiving at times.

When I get back from a walk, I look at the images and see what I can use for future projects. This way I'm compiling a library of potential shots.

2 comments:

Gaz said...

I take photo's like this but,i think it's becouse i smoked too mutch weed as when i was younger?

CT Bob said...

Weed helps, but I was surprisingly sober when I took this picture...well, I was a little hungover, does that count?