Sunday, February 12, 2006

Buried alive!

So...

How's the weather, you ask?

Does THIS answer your question?


Usually I enjoy a good blizzard...except, of course, when my Sears Craftsman 5HP Snow Thrower decides to take a nap. And no amount of pleading, cajoling, or threatening will wake it up.

YESTERDAY

Above is our humble home, just 20 hours ago...

TODAY

That's Joyce out there, shoveling. We're up to maybe 14" or so, and we're getting about 1-2" per hour. I expect this to be over by 6PM, and we'll have a total of maybe 18-20" on the ground.

Like I said, I usually like snow. Except when I'm forced to actually pick it up and move it somewhere else...

Then, not so much.

3 comments:

Gaz said...

Boss pics,love the snow!we hardley get any.

CT Bob said...

Glad to hear it Gazza...so, do you wanna come over and help us shovel it? :)

Gaz said...

Nar,i'll pass on that,Joyce seems to have it under controll anyway!