Sunday, April 23, 2006

The screenplay is coming along nicely...

I've been working on my "Mallrats/Porky's/insert-teen-movie-here" screenplay this weekend, and it's been a lot of fun.

Scene from "Mallrats"

I wrote my favorite scene already, and sketched out a bunch more. I'm sure I'll make changes here and there during the rewrites, but for now I'm enjoying visualizing the scenes I write.

Plus, today I did some taping for a Robert Greenwald-produced 30-minute campaign DVD for Ned Lamont. Tomorrow I'll have more details on my Connecticut Bob political blog. Without even knowing it when I volunteered to tape an interview, apparently just by showing up and turning the camera on I'm now a contractor to him, and some of my stuff might appear on this legend's video. Holy shit, will THAT look cool on my resume!

I wonder if I can get an industry union card for this?

7 comments:

s p a z e b o y said...

Congrats on the Greenwald gig!

I'm not sure which is cooler though, a script inspired by Mallrats, or working for Robert Greenwald. I'm impresed by both!

CT Bob said...

Thanks Spazeboy, I sent you an email today before I saw your comment here. Check out the my blog "Connecticut Bob"

I don't know if I'd call it an actual Greenwald gig, though, but maybe...

And writing a screenplay like that is fairly easy when you have a huge untapped reserve of immaturity!

Cherry Moon said...

Wow, Bob! You've been BIZZZZZZY! Any room to breathe?

*lol* @ the "huge untapped reserve of immaturity" remark. That would be... ME!

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon many have machines which not insuranced,
you have a unique opportunity only today to receive insurance the machine free of charge
auto insurance
auto insurance
cars insurance
cars insurance
texas car insurance
texas car insurance
car insurance quotes
car insurance quotes
car insurance policy
car insurance policy
xanax
phentermine
buy tramadol

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Anonymous said...

Mmm my sweety private weblink collection. I hope you enjoy it !
ass parade
naruto xxx





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Christmas
merry christmas