Thursday, May 05, 2005

Indieclub.com

This is one of my favorite websites for independent filmmakers.



Click on www.indieclub.com

This is a text-based information exchange for people who make movies, and people who love movies. I became a member (no charge) about two years ago, and since then I've learned quite a bit about the art and science of filmmaking. Well, maybe just enough to take the plunge and make my own movie.

If you're new to the idea of making movies, join the website and read the informative, humorous, and spot-on posts about all aspects of modern independent cinema. And if you're already a film/videomaker, join and network with all the great movie folks there.

I'm going to spend the 24 bucks and become a sponsor member; I feel that I owe them at least that for all the info I've gleaned from their wonderful website.

Check it out.

No comments: