Wednesday, March 23, 2005

WTF?

I'm sorry, but this picture just cracks me up. There's something...wonderful...about seeing George W. Bush sucking the soul out of a clueless Republican's bald head.

Because that's how he gets his evil Satanic super powers; by absorbing the life force of his unwitting supporters from deep within their craniums, only to discard their lifeless bodies in his wake. He feeds on those who support him.

It's...it's all so clear to me now!




Visit Juliusblog for more great pictures of Bush molesting hairless men's scalps.

It's mega-creepy in a really delicious way!

1 comment:

Cherry Moon said...

What!! So the guy has a thing for baldies? So do I!

Wait.... nevermind. I'm a girl and loved to have my hair stroked, almost like a cat. Prez is seriously rubbin' on some bald heads. Creepy.