Monday, June 27, 2005

An Apology to my Blog

----------------------------------------------------

Dear Blog,

Look, I know I've been ignoring you lately. It isn't you...it's me. Honest. You're fine. You've ALWAYS been fine. The problem is with me. I don't want to be insensitive to your needs, but it's just that lately I've had things I had to do. And sometimes, that means I might not have enough time for you. I'm sorry.

You have every right to be angry with me. I've behaved badly. I've ignored you to go out and have fun sailing almost every day. I really don't want to hurt you, but I have to be true to my feelings, and right now I'm kind of in love with my sailboat.

We can still be friends, can't we? In fact, you'll always be special to me. I'd like to think that when this little fling is over, we can get back together and have things just like they were. Just think of this like a little vacation from each other. We can still stay in touch. I'll even make it a point to drop you a line every week or so. It's just that things are different now, and we both have to accept it.

Listen, we're still friends, right?

----------------------------------------------------

God that was creepy. I started feeling like a sleezeball just for writing it!

Anyway, things are a little up in the air right now regarding our projects. Between Antony and me, we've got a lot of vacation time we'll be taking this Summer, and there's always the boat calling me. But we're still working on getting our shows on the air, and I'll be posting stuff on a regular basis, but not nearly every day like I was when we were in production. I expect to get this back on a normal basis sometime after Labor Day.

Thanks for reading, and don't worry, there will still be stuff worth reading here. But don't forget to shut off your computer and enjoy the nice weather once in a while!

3 comments:

Cherry Moon said...

I think your blog responded to me on accident because it figured you weren't paying attention, anyway ;)

Dear B:

All is forgiven. I was feeling a little used here... then dumped on the side of the road like some useless whore. But I'm glad that you haven't forgotten about me.

Nice weather we're having, isn't it?

Love always,
Your Abandoned Blog

***
Sheesh! That was deep! LOL! It's too freakin' hot here in Arizona to enjoy ANYTHING. Blah.

CT Bob said...

Well, it looks like my blog has forgiven me. That's a relief!

Hey, no bitching about the weather allowed; that's MY job! And what you expect, anyway? You live in Ari-frickin-ZONA, for God's sake! Of COURSE it's too hot! If a volcano erupted there, people would jump into the steaming pit of molten magma to COOL OFF! Sheesh!

"But it's a DRY heat!" ;)

CT Bob said...

Er...oh yeah...I still DO have to do that, don't I? I'll talk to Ant and I'll give you a call to set up your death shortly.