Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Auditions this Monday

Great news! Anthony found a couple of "actors", and they're coming over Monday morning to "audition" for the roles in our "movie". I'm basically going to "hire" them for the parts if they can "comprehend" the "script", and if they manage to "act" without looking at the camera.

The truth is, I'm not exactly "sure" what I'm supposed to "do" at an "audition", but hopefully I'll "figure it out". And "somebody" better "destroy" the "quote" key on my "keyboard" because I've gone completely "out of my mind"!

Major-league kudos go to Anthony for digging up some actors. I'm sneaky...I threatened to act in the movie MYSELF, so I KNEW he'd get motivated to find somebody!

Lesson 1: Producing ANYTHING requires a significant amount of subtle manipulation to get things done!

No comments: