Friday, February 25, 2005

More Snow! Yay!

No filmmaking stuff this weekend...it looks like our actors bailed on us. Some lame excuse about college classes and two part-time jobs taking up too much time. Jeez, you'd think our generous offer of lunch and a credit in exchange for 10 to 12 hours of desparate acting under the manic (and possibly dangerous) direction of two completely inexperienced filmmakers would bring them crawling out of the woodwork!

I mean, what do they WANT from me?

Fuck it...I'm gonna go cross-country skiing tomorrow morning, bright and early. There's nothing that clears the head and invigorates the body like a good brisk morning's skiing through the woods. There's 8-10" of fresh powder waiting for me and Joyce.


Joyce on West Rock Ridge tomorrow morning (time travel-style)


Then, after I get back, I'll start looking for actors again.

This time, I'll sweeten the offer with tasty snacks, too! How can they resist?

No comments: