Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Last night's meeting

We covered everything on yesterday's list, except #10...we don't have much of a plan for what to do if everything goes wrong, but we'll deal with that when we get to it.

Tonight and Friday we have auditions at the studio. Beyond that, we'll hopefully have the casting settled by the weekend, then we can schedule the shoot.

And Anthony finally has 'net access from home, so now he'll be able to read this blog and find out what I really think about him! So Ant...thanks for writing three and a half pages of extra dialogue for our FIVE MINUTE SHORT and SPRINGING IT ON ME LAST NIGHT!!! That really helped my mood, you pain in the ass!

...just kidding...well, not totally...okay, totally...

And I installed a very simple hit counter at the top of this page. I'm not sure how good it's going to work, so if it's suddenly gone you can pretty much assume I decided to ditch it. Let me know if the page loads significantly slower.

2 comments:

Jane Hamsher said...

I use stat counter http://my.statcounter.com which is blind, free & gives you lots of other statistics (where people came from, entry & exit pages, time they stayed, browser, etc.) It's also WAY too easy to obsess over...

CT Bob said...

Okay, I checked out that counter, and you're not kidding about all the stats they give you to obsess about! I don't really WANT to have access to all that information, like the kind of browser someone is using...indeed, it's a little scary just how much info you're sending anytime you visit a website.

We don't need to worry about "Big Brother" 'cause WE'RE HIM!

I may install that one, but first I want to figure out a way to put the counter where it won't be so obvious. I do want a visible counter so I won't have to go to a different website to see how many people have accessed the blog. I just need to figure out where in the template I need to put the code so it won't be right in the middle of the header.